Monday 15 July 2013

What is LOVE?


I thought it was just an emotion, life without it seems to lack motion, I thought it’s a part of our daily action, but I am forced to define it after your reaction.
Is it a state of mind and heart of the one who express; or state of mind of the person at receiving end that causes stress? Its conflicts of thought process of two different humans that create mess. My mind was clear and so was heart, then what was it that put us apart.
Your unconditional care for persons strange widened my horizon of giving care, it defined loves new range.

I expressed that love with intentions pure, the way you acknowledge others difficulty and help them cure. They meant only healing, and not emotions dealing.
We talk of modern outlook and our thinking is so narrow, the moment we think of emotions that big flying bird becomes a sparrow.
I just acknowledged your care; it was only fare, than how did my reactions become your night mare. Universe works on law of attraction and elderly always say, you reap what you sow; if I returned you back the care, what was there to throw?

Your fears were in built, you made me feel the guilt, I am just a human who got addicted to care, because it’s difficult to find humans with pure heart and you were one of the rare.

I didn’t lay any expectations; you created your own imaginations. I took moments of friendship as Gods lovely creation.

Yes I became a little greedy, and acted as a needy, but who do I blame; destiny or my thought, I had my own fear because life is so short. Time is on purchase and you select moments that you want to live, our choices our self-bought.

It’s our expectations from our decisions that make us act, and the scare of failures that make us react.

Being listened and acknowledged is all any human wants, we all our built of emotions, they come without any notions. Handling them is an art I am yet to learn, I mix them all and leave them to churn.

Sometimes it’s the miss understandings with your dear ones that build up new understandings of self, You get to know what all life has to offer you and what you choose to decorate on your shelf.

Love is not only what any girl and boy share; it also is a form of respect and care.
Like a sibling loves other, a kid is loved by mother, I LOVE you my friend of life you are just not a person another.

I want to share it all with you, all my happiness and sorrows first, beauty of nature and life’s dust. And to develop a new understanding, miss understandings are must :p

You were right when you said things change and are never the same, but I was equally right when I said, it’s in our hand they can be changed to worst from present or more beautiful from today.

I might not always be sensible enough and not always act mature; there is a kid in me that wake up some odd day and seeks attention galore but all I would say is that my intentions are pure.
You are the one with whom I would want to share my latest crush, or say; oops I was so hungry, I had my breakfast before I brush. You got to be my best man on my marriage; you have no choice all my wishes are by default on your carriage.

These moments of stupidity were like walking bare foot under the sun for miles, no stress any more I only wants smiles.
Manisha Dawar

1 comment:

  1. thematically so well-crafted.. wid such wide circumference of its own.. to hav covered "love" in its variegated magnitude & forms..
    d most stand-out line being: "Yes I became a little greedy, and acted as a needy, but who do I blame; destiny or my thought, I had my own fear because life is so short. Time is on purchase and you select moments that you want to live, our choices our self-bought."
    sum pretty obvious flaws too, manisha... d prominent being wid its fabrication (structure) and alliteration (rhyme)...
    but.. it's alright.. coz methinks, nobody's here to appear for linguistics exam, right...?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete