Saturday 30 July 2011

I am Waiting For YOU

I wake up in the morning and look at my phone,
Did I miss a ringing? Or a message tone.
You would be the only one just so known,
When you are not there days are just to morn.

Whenever I see a couple holding hand in hand.
I miss the music of LOVE and its BAND.

You would be the one who would give me Care,
Coming near me? No evil will Dare,
You would come to protect me, ridding on the Mare.
Series of Loneliness; apart will it Tear,
My slow life would take a momentum, pushing up the Gear.

Dancing to the Rhythm, Singing to the song.
Nights would be short and the days so long.

I would be the one whom you would trust.
Breaking any misunderstandings, breaking all its crust.
We would fly together, with our dreams on full thrust,
A divine Marriage would be, our relations Outburst.

Only celebrations would be a part of our families Prolong,
Happiness all the time, from Dusk to Dawn.

I am leaving this incomplete…waiting for your note..
When we would start sailing on a single boat.. J

© Manisha Dawar

No comments:

Post a Comment