Thursday 10 January 2013

I am waiting for you Part-2


I kept waiting for you but now I know you are around. Its matter of time and you would be found.
Surrounded by your arms it would be real me, Holding my hand in yours you would be on your knee.
I will close my eyes and see you from my heart, all distance between us would blow apart.
My lips would be shut but expressions would speak. Heart would win the battle leaving brain so week.

Cold would be thoughts with only emotions heat. We would be sailing on cloud 9 with no ground under our feet
Feeling your breath I would forget mine, that moment would be as amazing as rain with sunshine.
Every bit of your love, it will all be mine Oh that moment would be so divine.
What else should i say isn’t the message so clear, God is with us theirs isn’t any fear.

Come take me along, I am waiting for you Oh my Dear…. J

© Manisha Dawar

1 comment:

  1. Ahem Ahem ... Yes dt person is arnd bt vl knock on ur door on divine cl..

    ReplyDelete