Friday 21 December 2012

if tomorrow never comes


As I hear people talking around, is this the last day? Then what do I have? Memories Profound…

Am I living these moments left? Or carrying the baggage of Past, Do I even have time to think? Its running so fast.

Mom did I Say how much I love you, Oh my dear how did I miss to hug you.
You my friend are so dear, did I not tell you because of fear.

No one takes anything along, but what have I Given? Hope my deeds were not always selfishly driven..
Time that I wasted getting angry from you; I wish I was patient, would have smiled with you.

O-Lord!! Did I thank you enough for what I got in life, or did I keep cribbing, as if my life was on edge of a knife.

When I look into my heart, I find a wish list so long, they were small little things, what was I waiting for? I was so wrong.
Misunderstandings that we had and kept stuck like a glue, it was a mere game of ego, that kept playing between me and you.

You have asked for it or not, I have already forgiven you,
Forgiveness Is what I ask from all whom I hurt, sometimes knowingly sometimes I never even had a clue.

There is so much to write, I can never get thru,
If I get to live tomorrow, it would be a new Me for a ‘YOU’.. J

© Manisha Dawar

1 comment:

  1. You seriously took 21/12/12 as destiny ... By the way good one mam..!!

    And congrats we still exist..!! :-)

    ReplyDelete